Enjoy a scenic drive through the famous White Road through Hakusan National Park. Explore the UNESCO hamlet Shirakawa-go on our driver/guide package tour with access to a private vehicle exclusively for you and your fellow travelers. Our English-speaking driver/guide will take you to the UNESCO village of Shirakawa-go.
- We will collect you from your Hotel or chosen location in Kanazawa at 09:00 in the morning (This is open to change if you wish to go earlier or later)
- Our English speaking driver/guide will take you directly to UNESCO village of Shirakawa-go, a beautiful Alpine village along the Sho river where you can walk among the Gasho zukuri style(Hands in prayer) thatched roofs. You will spend 90 minutes here exploring the village and houses. This UNESCO and Michelin rated location is one not to be missed.
- Crossing the spectacular pedestrian bridge across the Sho river, your senses will be filled with the sounds and smells of authentic rural life. This fairy-tale village is bound to inspire you as one of Japans most picturesque sites.
- Our English-speaking driver will bring you back to Kanazawa at 13:00
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Private Car
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Professional Tour Guide