Explore the beautiful Noto peninsula of on our 9-hour package tour with access to a private vehicle exclusively for you and your fellow travelers. Our English-speaking driver guide will take you first to Wajima market, on an exhilerating tour of the Senmaida rice fields, including some of the most unique coastline in Japan
This is a unique opportunity to see this beautifully secluded region. Noto's natural beauty will leave you amazed and wanting for more. Our expert award-winning driver-guides will reveal Japans most famous peninsula in our day-long tour.
- Hotel Collection: We will collect you from your Hotel or chosen location in Kanazawa at 08:30 in the morning (This is open to change if you wish to go earlier or later)
- Wajima Market: Our English speaking driver will take you directly to Wajima Market. Energetic voices fill the avenue from early mornings, stalls line the streets, selling fresh fish brought in from the port, fresh vegetables from the nearby farmland, traditional arts & crafts, and dry provisions. With more than one thousand years of history, this market is a must see.
- Senmaida Rice Fields: People visiting Senmaida are greeted by a spectacular site with many layers of rice paddies set on steep slopes with an area of 1.2 hectares. 2000 green rice paddies face the sea, spread almost geometrically, creating a beautiful and bright landscape against a background of the blue sea. From Spring to Summer, the rays of evening sun setting over the sea reflect beautifully on the green paddies and make it an ideal spot for landscape photography.
- Okunoto salt farm: Our next stop is the Okunoto salt farm Village in Suzu, this is the only facility in Japan to use the traditional "Agehama" Technique for salt production. As the name suggests, a salt field is a field for producing salt, and the process involves spreading clay on top of bedrock, then spreading sand after the clay has hardened. This process of producing natural salt with rich minerals is over 500 years old.
- Myojoji Temple: Myojoji Temple is the head temple of Nichiren Sect in Hokuriku Region. You will visit Joroku-do, a hall containing an impressive wooden statue of Shakamuni Buddha (5 meters tall, 1686); this statue was restored recently to remove all alterations that were made in the last centuries, and restored to its original form.
- Chirihama Nagisa Driveway: This famous beach Driveway runs from Imahama Beach to Hakui-gun's Chirihama beach. This beach driveway is 8 km long and has a road-width of 50 m. It's made of tightly compacted fine sand making it firm enough for a pleasant drive along the beach.
- Hotel Return: Our English-speaking driver guide will bring you back to Kanazawa for 17:30
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English Speaking Driver
- Private Car
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Professional Tour Guide