In April 2017, a group of 37 of us from a Princess ship did a private tour of Kanazawa (Japan) with “Kanazawa Walking Tours”. It was a full day tour. I would rate it as possibly the best onshore tour I have ever done from a cruise ship. Ron F (Tripadvisor)
For Large Groups
- Our Luxury coach collects you directly from Kanazawa port and whisks you into Kanazawa's most charming sightseeing spots.
- You are not simply brought to places and left there. Our superior tours offer multiple experienced guides per bus that accompany you and explain everything in perfect English.
- Additionally, we offer an exciting craft experience and satisfying full course traditional meal.
- When booking, please send us a contact message and specify the "large group cruise tour". Numbers over 15 are regarded as a large group. Gold leaf experience or similar, and meals will be included.
For Smaller Groups
- Hop on the Port Shuttle bus when you alight from the cruise ship, arriving at Kanazawa Station.
- Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the tourist office in the station (across from the Shinkansen entrance point). It is very easy! The guide will be next to our city mascot, Mr. Hyakumansan. Click here to see him.
- When booking, please book our Private Full Day Kanazawa Tour. The tour will have the inclusions/exclusions of that tour.
Get hands-on experience with our gold leaf crafts. In addition to your city tour you will be treated to authentic gold leaf craft experience. You will take home your personally hand-crafted chopsticks as a souvenir.
Experience an authentic full course lunch at one of our select traditional Japanese restaurants. All diets catered for, and we ensure the experience will be a unique and delightful one.