Explore the hamlets of Gokayama and Shirakawa-go on our 7-hour package tour with access to a private vehicle exclusively for you and your fellow travelers. Our English-speaking driver will take you first to the World Heritage site of Gokayama followed by the UNESCO village of Shirakawa-go
- We will collect you from your Hotel or chosen location in Kanazawa at 09:00 in the morning (This is open to change if you wish to go earlier or later)
- Our English speaking driver will take you directly to the hamlet of Gokayama, a beautiful Alpine village along the Sho river where you can walk among the Gasho zukuri style(Hands in prayer) thatched roofs. You will spend 90 minutes here exploring the village and houses. Gokayama is more remote than Shirakawago and so receives less than half of visitors. This UNESCO and Michelin rated location is one not to be missed.
- Next onto the adjacent valley where the UNESCO village of Shirakawa-go is nestled. You will spend 2 and half hours here, exploring the town and taking in lunch. Crossing the spectacular pedestrian bridge across the Sho river, your senses will be filled with the sounds and smells of authentic rural life. This fairytale village is bound to inspire you as on eof Japans most picturesque sites.
- Our English-speaking driver will bring you back to Kanazawa for 16:00
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English Speaking Driver
- Private Car
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Professional Tour Guide